Car Maintenance Schedule: Windshield Wiper Replacement
- April 10, 2018
- Audi Servce, BMW service, Land Rover Service, Mercedes-Benz Service, More Categories...
- Posted by Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi
- Leave your thoughts
When you notice cracks and discoloration on your wipers or their motion leaves a streaky residue, your wipers aren’t in optimal health and should be replaced promptly. Schedule a car maintenance checkup at your local Eurobahn Greensboro Automotive to ensure that your windshield wipers and other car parts are routinely examined and replaced by a skilled auto mechanic.
Basic driving safety is centered on the driver’s ability to clearly see and navigate the road. When your vision is impaired by heavy rain or snowfall, your reaction time slows down significantly. Don’t wait to replace your windshield wipers until you’re caught in a dangerous situation.
Make sure your wipers are in the best possible condition for safe driving—keep the following in mind:
- Replace your windshield wipers every six months at your auto repair shop.
- Don’t wait to replace your wipers until lousy weather strikes or your visibility is hindered. Eyestrain is damaging and can lead to worry and fatigue—adversely affecting your driving ability.
- Never use your windshield wipers as ice scrapers. Keep an ice scraper handy and in your car at all times. Using your windshield wipers to help remove ice and snow will damage and ruin your wipers.
For more info to get your Windshield Wiper Replacement Visit Eurobahn BMW Greensboro today