Your BMW Deserves The Best Service On The Market Today
- September 10, 2017
- bmw dealer, bmw dealer greensboro, BMW dealership in Greensboro NC, BMW Engine, More Categories...
- Posted by Eurobahn BMW MINI Mercedes-Benz Audi
- Leave your thoughts
Expert care is always available when you take your BMW to an authorized center. BMW offers comprehensive care and service programs at an authorized center for as long as you own or lease your car. When you have bmw service greensboro performed at a center, it means only BMW trained technicians will complete the work with genuine parts. Packages that are available can cover maintenance work and wear-and-tear repairs and can last up to ten years. The result of these programs is an enjoyable ride that’s hassle-free without the concern of common breakdowns occurring.
The BMW Service Inclusive Package will cover all maintenance work. This also includes BMW original parts or oil. The services the plan covers are:
- Engine oil service or top-ups.
- Standard scopes and vehicle checks.
- Replacement or service of the air filter.
- Replacement or service of the fuel filter.
- Service or replacement of spark plugs.
- Replacement of brake fluid.
- Service or replacement of the micro filter.
- Replacement of front or rear brake pads or discs.
- Replacement of clutch if necessary.
- Replacement of wiper blades when performed during an engine oil service.
Regular maintenance and bmw service greensboro have huge benefits to owners. Purchasing original BMW parts can be costly if an owner is not working with a reputable dealer. Any maintenance and wear-and-tear work will use original BMW parts at a fixed rate and warranty entitlements will remain in force because the BMW mobility guarantee will be preserved. The various packages give an owner the freedom of choice they need and can be transferred to the next owner of the vehicle. This feature helps to secure the value retention and the coverage can be upgraded or extended at any time.
If you buy a new or used BMW, it is always worth checking with a BMW if your vehicle qualifies for a service plan. Even if the car is beyond the mileage allowed, a BMW service center will still give you competitive pricing. You’ll always know up front what you’re paying for so there are no surprises.