A Little Information About Your Land Rover / Range Rover
Although Land Rover / Range Rover are known as off-road vehicles, they are also known as a luxury car. At European Auto Service, we understand the demands of owning a Land Rover / Range Rover. Owners of these luxurious, rugged British vehicles love the comfort of their all-terrain SUV and to keep it running to optimum performance, regular maintenance and service will be required.
The Land Rover comes equipped with a Driver Information Module, which will alert owners of an upcoming service interval. In addition to routine maintenance, simple checks should be carried out frequently.
Routinely Check Your Land Rover SUV
- Daily Checks For Your Land Rover Vehicle
- Operation of lamps, horn, wipers, washers, direction indicators and warning lamps.
- Operation of seat belts.
- Operation of brakes.
- Check for fluid deposits underneath vehicle for leaks.
- Weekly Checks For Your Land Rover Vehicle
- Engine oil level.
- Brake fluid level.
- Power steering fluid level.
- Engine coolant level.
- Windshield washer fluid level.
- Tire pressure and condition.
- Air conditioning operation.
Driving A Land Rover In Harsh Conditions
More frequent attention may be needed when driving a Land Rover in harsh conditions, including frequent service and maintenance.
Harsh Driving Conditions For Land Rover:
- Driving in extremely hot weather conditions.
- Towing a trailer.
- Driving in mountainous conditions.
- Driving in dusty / sandy conditions.
- Driving on rough / muddy roads.
Required Full Service Interval Schedule for
Land Rover / Range Rover Vehicles
- 15,000 Miles / 12 Months
- 24,000 Miles / 24 Months
- 36,000 Miles / 36 Months
- 48,000 Miles / 48 Months
- 60,000 Miles / 60 Months